Click here to view the agenda
We see the potential in you!
Want to join a community where innovation, ideas, and inspiration take flight? Visit Raider Open House to learn more about Wright State’s academic programs, campus services, financial aid, housing, and more. More than 18,000 students chose Wright State this year. Come and see why.
At Raider Open House, you can:
Sessions and tours will be offered at various times during the event, allowing you to personalize your experience and learn more about topics that interest you most.
- Enjoy one-on-one conversations with faculty.
- Attend breakout sessions about academic programs, financial aid, housing, the University Honors Program, and more.
- Explore campus by taking a tour led by a current student.
- Explore the campus and housing through the eyes of your tour guide, a current Wright State University student.
Campus Resource Fair
- These sessions offer in-depth information about academic colleges and departments. Some of the sessions may include academic building tours, project demonstrations, or other interactive activities.
- These sessions will include information on Housing/Dining, Honors, and Admissions.
- Visit the tables at the resource fair to enjoy one-on-one conversations with faculty, staff and students from academic colleges and student services offices at your leisure.
FAFSA Filing Workshop
Get assistance completing the 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before Wright State's January 8, 2018 priority deadline. Pre-registration is required for this event.
Please be sure to bring the following to the FAFSA Workshop:
- Social security card and driver’s license (if applicable)
- Alien registration card (if applicable)
- 2016 W-2 forms, tax returns, and other records of income
- Records of untaxed income received in 2016
- Current bank statements and records of stocks, bonds
- Business of farm records (if applicable)
- Create FSA ID (not required but will speed up the process) https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (937) 775-5700.